My Blog List

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Hearts

As the song is about love I am going to draw on that and use different ways of making hearts to interject throughout the video. I think it will make the piece more abstract which is what I think the band and the song are.

I have thought of some that I am going to try and create. Many of the things that I am going to make or place them in are stereotypical things that a couple would do together or you would see on film them doing e.g. doing ot the beach, playing in the snow
1) heart made of footsteps in the snow
2) heart shaped balloon flying away
3) twigs in a shape of a heart pushed into the river
4) stones on a beach as the waves go back and leave them there
Another way I have seen which my friend enjoys doing is using the camera to spread the light. If it is dark and then there is just one light, such as a streetlamp or a car headlight, if you take a photo of it with the flash on and then move the camera in the shape you want while you take it, the light will spread make it look like the light was in that shape. However I think that this may be tricky and will take some practice as it doesn't work every time you try and making the heart shape in the air may not come out as expected making it look messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment