My Blog List

Sunday 10 October 2010

Song Choices

I am now not certain that I would like to do the Best Coast song that I initially liked so I looked for some other options but then I have a few options of which songs I could choose to do for the video.
I did not know which one I wanted to do most so I put it to a vote in my class these are the results.

Broken Records - A Promise - 2
Marina and The Diamonds - Rootless - 0
Manchester Orchestra - Shake It Out - 1
Crystal Castles ft. Robert Smith - Not In Love - 6
Best Coast - When I'm with You - 3

It is obvious that 'Not in Love' was the one people preferred, I chose the newer version with Robert Smith on vocals rather than the album one with Alice Glass as I felt that the male vocals came through more strongly and put across the story more which would be more beneficial to my video as the storyline is a vital part.

No comments:

Post a Comment